SLJ ComicQuest

For today’s SLJ was to create a comic strip about a day at the beach, My partner and I used our creativity and came up with an ideas to make up a story before picking one, the decision we came to was saving a crabs family and building them a home using the sand.

I found this activity fun because I got to use creativity and come up with fun ideas to create a story.

One thought on “SLJ ComicQuest

1. Mōrena Keira,

It looks like you are not registered for the summer learning journey, everyone who participates will receive a certificate and a digital badge for their blog and there are some great prizes up for grabs for our most active bloggers. It’s also a lot of fun! You can register here.

What an awesome kick start activity and great to see you starting off your summer learning journey blogging. I love this activity as I find reading and writing comics so fun, my favourite comics to read and write are mystery comics.

I think your comic is awesome and I love the conversation between the siblings about the surprise crab. I used to love finding crabs at the beach with my younger brother!! Have you been crab hunting before? If you have, what is the biggest crab you have seen?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ